The leggings They are quite a versatile fashion piece that every woman needs in her wardrobe. Chances are, due to its growing popularity in recent years, you already own a pair. And as a versatile piece of clothing, leggings provide incredible flexibility in the gym while working out or doing yoga.
Leggings can also be worn on a date or even to work, paired with more formal tops for a more elegant look. You can also wear the leggings to be at home during your break or work. Let's discover together some types of leggings, as well as their benefits, fabrics and technology.
Also, we will take a closer look at the shapewear leggings that Leonisa has to offer. You'll learn some of our favorite style tips on how best to wear leggings and show them off in a sleek, modern style.
Leggings by length
In addition to compression leggings styles, leggings come in a variety of lengths to choose from. The proper length of leggings can bring you comfort and confidence according to what you want. We'll see!
- Long leggings: Also called ankle-length, these types of leggings work well with many outfits and can be paired with anything from t-shirts, blouses, and jackets to booties and sneakers. They are especially perfect for winters, you can wear them with high boots, a good shirt that covers your buttocks and a good jacket that protects you. Long leggings also give the illusion of longer legs on women of petite stature.
- Knee-length leggings: These leggings are cut just below the knees, making this a great workout wear for anything from yoga to trekking. It is important to keep in mind that long leggings can be worn during workouts, but for those activities that depend on having better flexibility in the knees, it is much more advisable to wear leggings with this length.
- Mid Calf Legging: Also known as ¾ leggings, mid-calf leggings cut between the ankle and the knees. Midi leggings look amazing with a pair of high heels and a long shirt. Try wearing them under your ankle boots or heels for a more streamlined look.
- Leggings con pies: This type of leggings covers the entire leg and extends over the feet, giving a ballerina aesthetic. In fact, they look wonderful with ballet flats or heels.
- Stirrup Leggings: stirrup leggings are better known as horse riding pants. However, they have made a comeback as general sportswear for more activities like skiing and yoga.
Material and fabric of the leggings
Leggings come in a wide variety of fabrics, but some are made for more demanding activities and others for the sole purpose of providing comfort while looking good. From cotton, spandex, nylon, and even leather and suede. Since leggings fit fairly close to your legs, consider the quality of the fabric if you have sensitive skin (or have recently shaved or waxed).
- Leather leggings: leather and faux leather leggings give you a chic and sexy style. They can dress casually for a concert or for an interview.
- Lana leggings: fleece leggings are ideal for winters and cold climates. They can also act as a layer under pants to keep you warm while walking outside.
- Jeggings: a combination of leggings and denim materials similar to those of jeans. Jeggings are perfect for when you want the casual look of jeans but with maximum comfort. Jeggings also come in a wide range of sizes and colors. They are perfect for women who love the look of skinny jeans but need more stretch, for them jeggings are the solution. Jeggings also include pockets (even if they are fake pockets).
- Nail leggings:Nylon is a popular fabric for leggings that offers a durable, lightweight and wrinkle-free material. Just be sure to follow the washing and drying instructions for specific nylon garments.
In addition to length and fabric, leggings are offered in a variety of styles to suit various activities and looks.
When it comes to leggings de Leonisa, women can choose to buy compression leggings or shapewear leggings. Compression leggings offer many benefits! For starters, compression leggings can help women achieve their fitness goals by increasing breathability. Often made from stretchy compression fabrics, these leggings apply gentle pressure to your muscles and abdomen to create a more streamlined look and ease your athletic activities.
For women with cellulite, compression leggings offer an alternative material to slim and hide the dimples that can often be seen under the thighs and butt. To make you feel confident in your own skin, compression leggings can also cover your upper and middle abdomen as an alternative to slim or feel good in all activities.
Compression leggings are an option for any woman. In particular, compression leggings offer many benefits:
- Freedom of movement
- avoiding chafing
- Helps reduce leg cramps
- Helps increase blood flow to muscles.
- Helps reduce muscle pain and injuries.
- allows you to jump better
- makes you look slimmer
With all these important advantages, let's get to know some of Leonisa's compression leggings.
- Butt Control Leggings: Leonisa's butt control leggings They're made with our soft, breathable DuraFit® compression material and a short inner liner of firm compression mesh fabric called PowerSlim® that wicks away moisture while shaping and slimming from tummy to thigh. Our butt shaping leggings also feature strategic cuts that provide a butt-lifting effect. They're wonderful for working out, running, jogging, yoga, and more, but they're also great for everyday wear to give a more streamlined look with jeans, pants, or long tops and dresses.
- Tummy Control Leggings:–tummy control leggings They offer an extra high waistband intended to provide additional coverage and flatter your curves. It has a non-slip grip lining so they stay in place. Our tummy control leggings are designed with PowerSlim® fabric, a breathable material that provides firm, moisture-wicking compression. You can use them as sportswear or casual wear, tummy control leggings are perfect for hiding cellulite and slimming your figure.
Tips for wearing leggings
Now that you know about the different types of leggings and their benefits, let's take a look at how you can make them look super stylish. Here are some of our top tips for wearing leggings correctly.
Leggings for the office
While some offices have stricter dress policies, others are a bit more relaxed, allowing you to play around with your looks. Still, though, there are a few tips to dress up your leggings more stylishly. Make sure your tops cover and hide the waist of your leggings to maintain the illusion of more formal pants. Also, wear the printed leggings with a subtle pattern and the colored leggings in neutral tones.
Leggings for your curves
If you have a curvier figure, leggings can help slim those areas so you feel more confident and confident in your body. Choose high-waisted leggings styles, like our tummy control leggings, which help shape the waist and abdomen. Control leggings can also hide cellulite.
Pair them with heels, boots or ankle boots.
While you may be used to wearing leggings just to work out, try swapping out your shoes for something dressier and super chic like heels or loafers and put together a new look with this versatile item of clothing. How about a loose shirt with comfortable tennis shoes for the summer or heeled ankle boots during the winter months?
Loafers also work great and offer a more comfortable look. They are also a good complement to the office look, especially when you choose a print.
wear them with layers
Leggings look very dressy when layered, like a button-up silk dress shirt or a flowy blouse. Layering is also important for keeping you warm, so consider a dressy blazer, cardigan, or even wear it under a knit dress. You could even wear leggings under a sundress to provide more comfortable coverage and prevent chafing.